Current best prices please.

dicky123

Reaction score
Anyone know where I may get an Okuma Sheffield under £150. Seems they have gone up a lot since last I looked.

Thank you.

Richard.

trotter2

Reaction score
I was just going to put him on that tigg.
Looks a good buy to me

lutra

Reaction score
Maybe a tad nicer looker the Sheffield, but if it's about price, Ian is right, check out the Aventa VT-1002. Its still the lightest one they've made. 50g lighter than a Sheffield and just as good a workhorse.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe a tad nicer looker the Sheffield, but if it's about price, Ian is right, check out the Aventa VT-1002. Its still the lightest one they've made. 50g lighter than a Sheffield and just as good a workhorse.

I think the bowler pin you had and I then followed suite and got one myself is the best centrepin okuma have made up to now. It's about the lightest reel i've used and rotates with the slightest of pressure.

lutra

Reaction score
I think the bowler pin you had and I then followed suite and got one myself is the best centrepin okuma have made up to now. It's about the lightest reel i've used and rotates with the slightest of pressure.

You maybe right Ian, but you could nearly get two Aventa's for the price of a Bowler. Four if you shopped at Go Outdoors a year or two back.:)