Hey up

wawaw1867

Reaction score
Hello. New member originally from Sheffield now living in Chesterfield. I'm just getting back into fishing after a few years absence. I'm purely a pleasure fisherman and like to try my hand at all aspects of the sport (successful in some and hopeless in others). Always on the lookout for tips and venues etc. cheers! Tight lines!

wardalan1987

Reaction score
Welcome, we seem to have a reasonable group this area. I'm only down the road in Mansfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
You are in the right place and will learn a lot. There are lots of nice folks on here with vast knowledge,boundless patience and a willingness to help!

I have learnt a lot and really enjoyed making posts, answering them and adding to my knowledge bank. Indeed I have progressed from plonker status to senior member:rolleyes:

john step

Reaction score
You are in the right place and will learn a lot. There are lots of nice folks on here with vast knowledge,boundless patience and a willingness to help!

Indeed I have progressed from plonker status to senior member:rolleyes:

You sure?? Only joking:D

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

Hello. New member originally from Sheffield now living in Chesterfield. I'm just getting back into fishing after a few years absence. I'm purely a pleasure fisherman and like to try my hand at all aspects of the sport (successful in some and hopeless in others). Always on the lookout for tips and venues etc. cheers! Tight lines!

Welcome to the magic roundabout.