Tackle shops in/around Hemel Hempstead....

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
This is a last minute request for info!!

We shall be in the above town tomorrow (also buying a walking jacket in Complete Outdoors, Bourne End - close by..) and as tackle shops are minimal in my own area I would like to take the opportunity to visit a tackle shop to buy odds and sods....

I notice the area has, according to Google, three tackle shops, but maybe they don't all exist anymore??

CAN ANYONE PUT ONTO THE BEST SHOP IN THE AREA for good all round gear not specific to carp fishing, if you know what I mean....Some good parking would be nice....

Save me a bit of time if I know where to go!!

Many thanks!!

theartist

Reaction score
Just moved to the area and can vouch for old town too, small shop but decent maggots. Dont go Sunday as closed and there's a sheep drive through the high st :eek:

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
A sheep drive down the high street?? Sounds like something you'd see in the Australian outback!! Almost worth going back Sunday just to take a few pics!!

Tackle shop sorted - just need to choose an eating place from one of dozens supposedly found in nearby Berkhamsted..............Hopefully my wife can find a ladies clothes shop to wander around as well, as I can't be rushing the tackle shop bit.

Thanks again for the help with this..