Resisting a bargain

mikench

Reaction score
I do not need any new rods at the moment but at my local tackle shop today I was offered an 11 ft Maver Abyss x minus bag for £10! I failed the test!

At that price it is a great spare feeder rod and between my 10ft and 12 ft.:)

Almost as good as Rob's charity shop bargain. ;)

robtherake

Reaction score
Found an unworn ESP Drenchwear waistcoat in another charity shop. Exactly the right size, too. Nice bit of kit...for a fiver.:D

Philip

Reaction score
Found an unworn ESP Drenchwear waistcoat in another charity shop. Exactly the right size, too. Nice bit of kit...for a fiver.:D

Dont your arms get wet ? ...maybe thats why they call it Drench wear ...you get drenched :D

Still a bargin Rob...i would have snapped it up too..:)

Last edited:

robtherake

Reaction score
Dont your arms get wet ? ...maybe thats why they call it Drench wear ...you get drenched :D

Still a bargin Rob...i would have snapped it up too..:)

It's probably a cunning plan so's the customer buys a waterproof fleece to match. ;)

greenie62

Reaction score
Dont your arms get wet ? ...maybe thats why they call it Drench wear ...you get drenched :D...

It's the new un-logo-ed prototype uniform for the Para-lympic Team GB Armless Anglers for 2020! :eek::D

mikench

Reaction score
You clearly have better charity shops in your area Rob!

Now if you fancy an Armani jacket and a nice yellow Fendi bag for your bits and pieces pay mine a visit:)

maurice walsh

Reaction score
You clearly have better charity shops in your area Rob!

Now if you fancy an Armani jacket and a nice yellow Fendi bag for your bits and pieces pay mine a visit:)

lucky barstewards,:D all i seem to find round the c shops here are old ladys dresses:eek: and VERY worn shoes, not a sniff of fishing gear, would that fendi bag go with my camo:wh, just ask'n , like!!!

mikench

Reaction score
I reckon it would Maurice!:rolleyes: I keep popping in in the hope of spotting a bargain but nothing as yet!