Fishing Magic contains Dangerous Material.

robtherake

Reaction score
So says my Firefox browser, which says it has blocked this page because of "Dangerous and deceptive content". Any clue what's doing it? In the interim, I've had to disable the browser's security just to get on here.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Yes, I notified Admin this morning. It seems to be specifically the FM Forum, not the Main Web Page or other related sites.

Google is very specific and now describes the forum as an "unsafe" site and subject to phishing. Chrome also blocks certain content currently on the site.

Capture3.JPG

View image in gallery

Capture41.JPG

View image in gallery

sagalout

Reaction score
Bit slow there Rob, Binka obviously binkered the site so that he could make that pun.

bracket

Reaction score
I am the same when using Chrome, OK with other browsers. So do we have a serious problem or is someone just pratting about? Pete.

O Bife

Reaction score
On my Safari, Chrome and Firefox it comes up with the same poxy Google warning. Only on Firefox can I continue. Now my phone's browser does not seem to have a problem. (only trouble is I don't know what it is lol, but it's not Chrome that's for sure)

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I am having the same problem, started yesterday, comes up as a phising warning and just on the forum page. I click the not a dangerous site button and then I get a report to google page but that does not seem to work but then I do get the FM forum page come up and I can log in as usual. Hope it does not become permanent, a pain. Someone playing silly bugggars maybe?

Last edited:

sagalout

Reaction score
It ain't not no how doing it no more to me. Firefox.

Last edited:

Windy

Reaction score
Did it yesterday, still doing it now. Firefox.

I will have a go with Opera.

Yep, happening with Opera too - access to main site front page ok, but when you click on the forum link big red page just the same.

Last edited: