blended meat

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
over the summer and in to autumn I've been using luncheon meat tat I have cut up in to small pieces and then put thru a blended or grated then added a little water to use in a feeder - had a decent few fish on this using cubed meat on the hair -

I remember this being on Tight Lines a few years back - anyone used this

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
This was a successful method on many a commercial fishery in the warmer months, but also one that has been banned on quite a few as the residual meat can sour in the water if not mopped up by the fish.

Woodlands View for example bans the use of luncheon meat in feeders or aa a ground bait.

PS: where you been recently, not seen you here for a while

chrissh

Reaction score
This was a successful method on many a commercial fishery in the warmer months, but also one that has been banned on quite a few as the residual meat can sour in the water if not mopped up by the fish.

Woodlands View for example bans the use of luncheon meat in feeders or aa a ground bait.

PS: where you been recently, not seen you here for a while

I used blended luncheon meat a few years ago also use sausage meat they work well, but lot of the fisheries band it because of the fat contents

ken more

Reaction score
over the summer and in to autumn I've been using luncheon meat tat I have cut up in to small pieces and then put thru a blended or grated then added a little water to use in a feeder - had a decent few fish on this using cubed meat on the hair -

I remember this being on Tight Lines a few years back - anyone used this

Never blended the stuff, but have used it after squeezing it through a maggot riddle and worked well when used with an open ended cage feeder. I used this on a small commercial which allowed this but had a hemp ban :confused:

rayner

Reaction score
I slice meat 2mm or 3mm then blast it in my food processor with fish meal and use it in paste mixes.
Meat is a favourite for me and is a regular on my bait table, fish love it so they get it. I never care about fat contents, if it's allowed I use it.