Hi from Germany

doebel

Reaction score
My Name is Chris and I am new at the forum, though
I already read few articles then.
I habe no real preferences in fishing and consider me as an allrounder.
Fishing is my Passion and I rather enjoy way to catch a fish then a new pb.
Best regards from northern Bavaria:thumbs:

slaphead

Reaction score
Welcome, Chris.

I hope you enjoy your time reading the interesting posts on the forum.

Feel free to join in and tell us about your fishing and methods.

Jim

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Welcome Chris.
Are you anywhere near Steingarten or Lindau?
Or too far north?

Fished there near Bodensee for carp tench pike and forellen.

john step

Reaction score
Welcome to FM. I fished in the Rhine a couple of years back. In the mist I was impressed how wide the river was.
When the mist cleared I realised that the far bank I had seen was only a strin g of islands HALF WAY ACROSS! Awesome.

Reaction score
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your experience, there is plenty of topics comments and advise to be found.
What do you mainly fish for in your locality, where I live the rivers hold small trout, the same with the small wild lakes, I have yet to try for salmon, which is the big daddy of what is available.
In any event, keep safe and enjoy your fishing.

Regards, john

doebel

Reaction score
Many thanks for the warm welcome all !
@ Graham ... unfortunately too für north, scratching the hassian boarder.
@John Step....the rhine is a challenge by all means.If the fishing gets though enjoy the white wie of the rhine valley:w
Since I do a bit of flyfishing the south offer more trout waters. Lake Constance is famous for pikefishing and felchen (powan)
I like all kinds of fishing , mainly fishing for predators with artificals and deadbaits but also fishing for tench, chub, barbel and roach....
I live close to the river main and fish sometime of the gravel pits around for what ever they offer.
The main fished well for zander, perch and pike but declined rapidly due to the good germans, keeping their catch for the pot.:(
For myself I practise C&R and I was a member of the early beginnings of the ZAC,GB (Zander Anglers Club) and being still a member of the DEUTSCHERHECHTANGLERCLUB (DHC), Germany.

Best regards Chris :thumbs:

doebel

Reaction score
I am an outlaw.I will not elect A. Merkel and will not kill fish since they are the basement of my (our) hobby. Why should I act against commonsence.I just set them back....fish are slippery when wet :D