Reaction score

Did you insert the link between
tags?
Keith

Last edited:

flightliner

Reaction score
Did you insert the link between
tags? (it would have worked then), Or just replace the url and /url tags with img and /img tags

Keith
Keith, I uploaded the pik, held it till "copy" appeared , selected it then went over to fm and opened this thread, held my post till "paste" appeared , tapped on it then submitted it .
Ps, never saw any img tags?.

Keith M

Reaction score
I couldn't get it to work either (there's no '.img' at the end, just a number and forward slash) , maybe you would be much better off using photobucket

Keith

Last edited:

barbelboi

Reaction score
For any that can't view it............

image.jpg

Nice fish Mick - hope you don't have the same success posting pics of snotties.............;)

Last edited:

Keith M

Reaction score
I did manage to get the original photo from Postimage by pressing the 'Download original image' button at the top then cut and paste the photos URL and filename once it was displayed, and put it between
tags (See below)

image.jpg

But I still suspect that it would be much easier to use something like photobucket

Keith

Last edited:

flightliner

Reaction score
For any that can't view it............

image.jpg

Nice fish Mick - hope you don't have the same success posting pics of snotties.............;)

Lol.Jerry, I thought you would still be in bed when I posted the image :wh,
Good job I didnt try to upload one of my best bream , you'd have taken to your sickbed!.:D:D:D

flightliner

Reaction score
What bait, Mick?
He gave a very positive run from a small roach rob. I must say at this point that I chose the pik from the few zeds I took from the Trent last year, if I had taken it recantly I would have put it on the hdygo thread.
I will tho be out tooled up for one tomorrow, gear all ready, baits sorted.Alarm set!
:)