Merry Christmas

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
Wishing all Fishingmagic users a Very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Who will be fishing over the Festive period and what type of fishing will you be doing ?

Bob

Keith M

Reaction score
Merry Xmas Bob, Hope you and everyone else on FM has a great Xmas holiday.

I haven't decided yet; but on Boxing Day If it isn't raining I will either be doing a bit of piking on my local estate lake with my son; or having a friendly match with him on the waggler Lol.

Keith

Last edited:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wishing all Fishingmagic users a Very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Who will be fishing over the Festive period and what type of fishing will you be doing ?

Bob

'Ave a good 'un yourself Bob :w

Can't say if i'll be fishing or not, lots of other things taking up me time and the weather reports not looking too promising for the Crimbo period :rolleyes:.

B

binka

A Merry Christmas to you too Bob, and to all on FM.

My Boxing Day session now looks in doubt as my mate has cancelled, I can't blame him as he's in the meat trade and will have worked thirteen straight twelve hour days and it's one of only two days he has off over Christmas itself.

Being as I enjoy a drink on Christmas Day evening it's not likely that I will be getting behind the wheel on Boxing Day unless I venture out for the last couple of hours in the afternoon.

I'm still out as usual on Christmas Day though, got one or two ideas of where and what for but haven't made my mind up yet.

Tight lines to all those who manage to get out.

mikench

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you too Bob and of course to everyone else. Stay safe ,be happy and don't drink too much!:) I can say that with an air of righteousness as I am on antibiotics with no alcohol until the big day at least. Thank God alcohol keeps;)

seth49

Reaction score
A merry Christmas to you bob, and everyone else here at fishing magic.
Hope to get out after Christmas, very much depends on the weather though, don't fancy getting wet or cold with my chest.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Merry Christmas everyone from me and Mrs S who is getting scarier by the minute. Alpha female really doesn't do her justice but she scrubs up well and can cook a bit. A definate keeper.

Might get out at some point. Most likely the 30th but not to Bury Hill as it seems to attract a lot of Christmas pikers. Don't know why...the pike in there are proper scrawny things.

theartist

Reaction score
Was hoping to get out today but down with this flu bug, hope everyone stays well for Christmas and has a good one

john step

Reaction score
Bob and all FM people have a good one. I am waiting to see if the threatened storm "Barbara" develops before committing to a trip tomorrow.

chrissh

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Everyone

rsz_8293_1679709208980830_8114554077660797358_n.jpg

View image in gallery

xenon

Reaction score
hope to get out on the thames between Christmas and New Year, with another session on the Kennett in the New year. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hogweed

Reaction score
Merry Xmas everyone and tight lines for 2017.

I'm hoping to try a bit of drop shotting for perch over the festive period. I have only tried it once before and blanked! But I think I have a better idea of the technique now.