Predator angler in Nottingham

predators21

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Moved to Nottingham about 2 years ago but kept in tickets in Leicestershire (originally from Leicestershire). Originally I started at the local pond as many of us do fishing for a bite. It was only when I purchased my first lure that I was hooked by predators. You can put your 50lb carp and your 20lb barble away. When you see your first catch on a lure (perch for me) come up to the surface and then a monster take it from underneath there are no better memory's. I can even say that it is still number 1 on the list above a number of 30lb pike. Anyway, getting carried away :eek:mg:

I have just obtained a ticket from LEVAS and have done two half days on the Trent, Meadow Lane, with a jack for my efforts. For 90% of my angling I have targeted still waters and slow, very slow rivers and drains. Anyway, my reason for joining is to hopefully get more information on the Trent and possibly meet up with other predator anglers and just absorb some more information. I'm a sponge when it comes to new waters and tactics. Zander in particular!

Hope you all had a good new year and good luck ?

H