Whats going on?

steve2

Reaction score
Whats going on?
Following on from the hacking of this site 2 more of my club sites are having the same problems. Are the antis a go at us?
Anyone else had problems?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Whats going on?
Following on from the hacking of this site 2 more of my club sites are having the same problems. Are the antis a go at us?
Anyone else had problems?

Not experienced any problems on my other club site(s)

Maybe its the Ruskies trying it on after their Trump successes?

:)

mikench

Reaction score
I still have problems accessing the site at my office. After the third or so visit or If I have been on for more than 10 minutes, malware is detected and the site becomes unavailable. It is down to our web servers malware protection and is just an irritation :)

rayner

Reaction score
What problems, I haven't had any.
I was unaware this site had been hacked. I don't know of other sites as I only use this one.
I have never had any problems accessing the FM forum.
How do you know if you are being hacked ?

john step

Reaction score
What problems, I haven't had any.
I was unaware this site had been hacked. I don't know of other sites as I only use this one.
I have never had any problems accessing the FM forum.
How do you know if you are being hacked ?

A little while ago, most folk trying to log on to FM got a big red page warning of a dangerous site.

There are posts a plenty on this which you may have missed.

sam vimes

Reaction score
I experienced the same AV/Google blocking that this site suffered on another site I frequent over Christmas and new year. However, that site has no connection at all to angling. I suspect that the word is out that reporting sites to Google can create havoc and that people are doing so maliciously to any site that they bear ill will. It is unlikely to be an issue for the huge websites that see huge volumes of traffic. For the small sites, it won't take too many reports to see it blocked by Google and AV as a dubious site. It's also rather difficult for the smaller sites to get the block removed in good time.