let it snow

john step

Reaction score
Not seen a flake in my part of Lincs. Hope it stays that way.

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Woke up and road covered in about 1 inch of snow but the thing is there been a frost so it's like a icerink my connect was spinning wheels all up road even in 2nd with hardly no revs but main roads are fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seth49

Reaction score
Bit of snow on roof of car,roads clear,+2 degrees, so Alls well here in the ribble valley.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
On the edge of the Chilterns and quite high up we ended the day with around 5cm of snow which fell in an hour, just before rush hour yesterday evening. I did not hear any wheels spinning outside my home so obviously not too bad............

Milder weather due over the weekend when temps might rise to 8/10 degrees............?

theartist

Reaction score
The M25 is currently 10mph! Police are urging motorists to take extra care however motoring groups fear that the high speeds are a result of less traffic and are unlikely to last for long :D:D:D

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Forecast not too mild down Swindon for weekend 2 tommorow and 4 day after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
To much snow and ice for me today and it is very cold. The fish are safe today but probably no more so than on any other day as far as I am concerned :rolleyes:

nhs service

Reaction score
Just a light dusting in the garden here in the West Midlands
Mind you, the council retarmacadamed the slope leading down to the road a couple of years back and in icy conditions the last few yards are lethal. Gone for a ball of chalk before.
I would complain but at the same time they were converting front gardens for off road parking. It was opt in if you wanted a drive and not having a car I didn't.
I got one anyway.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a light dusting of snow here on the edge of Salisbury Plain.

Even so it has been interesting watching my neighbors trying to drive in it lol.

My car is permanent 4 wheel drive so I'll not have a problem driving to the pub' for lunch . . . . . Hopefully that is.