Picture.

dicky123

Reaction score
Guys I've opened a Photo-bucket account. How do I get the pictures to this page, easy please? Or how do I get some pictures into my Library. Pressing insert tells me I have no pictures. thanks.

Richard.

mikench

Reaction score
Follow Binka's clear and straightforward instructions and unlike me you will be posting pics:) Actually even I can do it now; I blame my iPad :rolleyes:

flightliner

Reaction score
I,ve just logged on and I get a very differant set of instructions that I just cant figure out.

john step

Reaction score
I followed Binkas instructions a while ago and they work. If I can do it (with practise) anyone can.

What I would say is that I copied them down on paper and refer to the written instructions each time.
Maybe after numerous repeats I may get to the point of doing it without the reference to the paper.:)

robtherake

Reaction score
I,ve just logged on and I get a very differant set of instructions that I just cant figure out.

The links are still greyed out on Photobucket for me. Phuch knows what's up, but on Sam Vimes's recommendation I've been using PictureTrail, which is very simple to use. If you can manage Photobucket, then PictureTrail's a doddle.:)

john step

Reaction score
The links are still greyed out on Photobucket for me. Phuch knows what's up, but on Sam Vimes's recommendation I've been using PictureTrail, which is very simple to use. If you can manage Photobucket, then PictureTrail's a doddle.:)

Rob, how about a set of instructions for the challenged?

robtherake

Reaction score
As soon as I get 10 minutes free - got my little goddaughter to entertain this afternoon.:)

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Okay, for PictureTrail.

1. Look on the toolbar at the top of the screen, find and click on Upload Photos.

2. A box pops up, allowing you to browse and select photos. Click the browse button on the right and find your pic on your computer. Double-click on it and the photo will display.

3. Then click on the Next button (to the right of the box) and you'll get yet another box which should say My Album. Click on the upload button, to the right.

4. Once it has uploaded, a list of options appears. Click on Get Image URLs and copy the IMG code that comes up. Paste it into your post and all should be good.

Please note that the free version only handles images up to 4mb in size.

B

binka

I've just registered and posted an image via PictureTrail as Photobucket is on the blink yet again and I'm fed up with it.

Dead quick and easy via PictureTrail too.

Out of interest did anyone get a page after registering which was a questionnaire about back pain?

I did and it wouldn't let me proceed without answering all the questions from drop down boxes so I shut the whole thing down and when I went back in it had gone and I was able to do my first upload.

Might be worth remembering if anyone else gets it and finds it confusing.

robtherake

Reaction score
I've just registered and posted an image via PictureTrail as Photobucket is on the blink yet again and I'm fed up with it.

Dead quick and easy via PictureTrail too.

Out of interest did anyone get a page after registering which was a questionnaire about back pain?

I did and it wouldn't let me proceed without answering all the questions from drop down boxes so I shut the whole thing down and when I went back in it had gone and I was able to do my first upload.

Might be worth remembering if anyone else gets it and finds it confusing.

Don't remember seeing that, but I use an ad blocker, Steve.

B

binka

Don't remember seeing that, but I use an ad blocker, Steve.

Yeah same here Rob, I've got Adblock Plus.

I thought it was probably just some token market research type of thing to make the site owners a few bob after sign up, it confused me at first (that's not hard!) but it's not reappeared since :)

robtherake

Reaction score
Yeah same here Rob, I've got Adblock Plus.

I thought it was probably just some token market research type of thing to make the site owners a few bob after sign up, it confused me at first (that's not hard!) but it's not reappeared since :)

I think it also depends on which filters are active in the ad blocker. Bloody advertising - hard to escape it wherever you go.:(