Wobble stik™s 1/2 price!

laguna

Reaction score
Due to a cancelled overseas order - available while stocks last!

wobble_stik_152235(w.800).jpg

Puts wobble into your bait as you reel in for the preds!!!

Simply turn the reel handle to automatically accentuate movement of the bait causing vibration and rattle in the water which predator fish home in on.

The wobble stik™ can be positioned anywhere between the first rod ring and the reel to provide various wobble intensities.

FEATURES
unusual action invokes a lightning strike from predator fish
sink and draw or reel in steadily to automatically create the 'wobble'
works with all size dead baits, soft baits and lures
the wobble stik™ helps to intensify bait rattle and noise on retrieval
fits all standard size pike rods and telescopic travel rods
use with standard left or right handed reels that have bail arms
slotted eye allows retrospective setup without having to break the rig down
accurate casting with the option to disengage the line for distance casting
simply reel through as you lift into a fish or strike

Pack includes: 1 x plastic wobble stik™ and spare rubber bands

£1.50 (RRP £5.00)

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDB_n5X15o

Personal note. I designed these a couple of years ago and they work very well (I'm not the greatest predator angler you will come across). I've managed to catch a fair few pike and perch on both wobbled dead baits and lures on a few different lakes, rivers and canals around Yorkshire. It's hard to say if I have caught more on the stik, but I would like to think so as we have only fished new waters with them to date (my last club water suffered a major fish loss due to flooding, some pike in there went to 28lb), but I can honestly say I won't ever be fishing without one in the future. It gives me confidence as you can really feel the vibration from the rod tip as you reel in which causes the bait/lure to jerk and vibrate which I'm convinced is very attractive to preds. It also rattles glass beads inside lures or shoved up a dead baits backside - which may or may not be your thing! :D
A little tip; you can easily cast and retrieve with the line on the stik and it doesn't seem to impede accuracy or distance. We've also found it works best if you position it on the reel handle side of the rod, so that the line stays in place between casts - works 9 out of 10 times. On the odd occasion the line does come off, simply hook the line back onto the large ring before you reel in. Tested with 12-18lb mono and 30lb braid, braid casts much further as you might expect and we haven't noticed any line twist problems so far over several 6-8 hour roving sessions.

500 stik's available at this knock down price AVAILABLE HERE P&P is £1.05

Ps if anybody has a shop and would like to stock some drop me a PM :thumbs:

Thanks.