Neoprene gloves recommendation

iain t

Reaction score
My son is looking for a pair of Neoprene gloves. I can't recommend him any as i don't wear gloves. He's after the one's where he can fold back the Thumb and fingers. Any recommendations.

robtherake

Reaction score
Got a pair of Snowbee neoprenes, but they're not the foldback type, instead having a cut-down thumb and finger. My only beef is that they aren't waterproof.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think they're all expensive (for what they are) shyte but out of the ones i've had the Ron Thompsons have been best.

greenie62

Reaction score
My son is looking for a pair of Neoprene gloves. I can't recommend him any as i don't wear gloves. He's after the one's where he can fold back the Thumb and fingers. Any recommendations.

Aldi might still have some in from their last sale - they had the fingerless as well as the fold-back opposable thumb type - reasonable price. :eek:

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Aldi might still have some in from their last sale - they had the fingerless as well as the fold-back opposable thumb type - reasonable price. :eek:

Whilst most of the Aldi gear is quite good i have a pair of their recent Neoprene gloves with the fold down thumb and fingers and dont find them too good they get cold very quickley and do not warm up quickley and are not all that waterproof :( .

So still looking and trying here so pockets still win hands down even better if i had a pair of zipo hand warmers may be the net big purchase :D .

PG ...

stripey

Reaction score
have you thought of tracker mitts, Binka recommended them a couple of months ago,i bought a pair from Amazon £14, they are the dogs dangly bits, really warm.

ken more

Reaction score
have you thought of tracker mitts, Binka recommended them a couple of months ago,i bought a pair from Amazon £14, they are the dogs dangly bits, really warm.

Sounds like the answer and if your hands are still cold, forget the pockets and cup your dangly bits they are usually warm:eek::)

iain t

Reaction score
I told my son about the Mitts and he replied the last time he wore mitts was when he was at junior school with bits of string around his neck and down his arms. He insisted he wants gloves with the fold back fingers. Bloody kids :(

davebhoy

Reaction score
Ian

I've got a pair of the aldi neoprene gloves, fold back fingertips that I don't like or want. I've only worn them once for 5 minutes.

Pm me if you want them for the price of postage

Dave