Fishing magic

mikench

Reaction score
Is it my pc or my eyes but has the opening screen and the style of the site changed today?

barbelboi

Reaction score
Bit early for that Mike - the only time mine changes is after a few JD's late at night............;)

sagalout

Reaction score
Yeah it's changed but important things like my avatar have still not been sorted :)

mikench

Reaction score
Mike, do you mean the front page fir the site of the forums opening page?

On my screen the fury s page is no different.

Yes the opening page is different as are the headings of the various sections such as the forums. There is a new heading called Tackle and techniques. The fonts are bigger too. Quite a change!

B

binka

It all looks a bit weird to me.

The FM banner at the top of the page looks completely lost imo, I feel like I've got snow blindness!

It's just too white :D

On the plus side the links are working for me again on the main front page which is a first for well over a year although I suspect that has something to do with me altering something to do with compatibility mode or something like that.

If anyone's currently suffering a power cut you'll know why.

Last edited:

seth49

Reaction score
Yes, definitely has changed,the green banner has gone,just a small one for fishing magic.
More room for adverts perhaps, I've just had a look the salmon fishing forum which is a sister site to this, they've still got the large green banner with the three fish on the same as this was yesterday.

Funnily they were complaining about that one, but that lot moans about everything.:)

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
Is it my pc or my eyes but has the opening screen and the style of the site changed today?

Yep it sure has mate,

I noticed that the forum format actually changed very early hrs of this morning :thumbs:

If anything I'd say that it now looks better not being so jumbled up like before and the overall layout of the forum board is clearer and more pleasing to the eye.

Last edited:

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Must admit i like the changes i have seen so far bright and clean but thats just me dont like dark dull websites i always used to do the car clubs website bright and clean (no longer involed now glad to say )

PG ...

john step

Reaction score
Definitely changed. Jury is out. Will reserve judgement until I get used to it.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes the opening page is different as are the headings of the various sections such as the forums. There is a new heading called Tackle and techniques. The fonts are bigger too. Quite a change!

Looks better imo :w.