First time out for three months!

fishplate42

Reaction score
I have no idea where the last three months have gone, there seems to have been all sorts of reasons stopping me getting out and wetting the line.

Now I have the opportunity to go fishing on Tuesday. My problem is I can't decide what tactics to use. I had planned to use pole and pellet feeding very lightly, but that was weeks ago. Now the weather is warming up a bit should I reconsider?

I plan to be fishing a commercial (Beaver Fishery) that has ten different lakes, so plenty to choose from. I am not match fishing, just a day by the lake.

Ralph.

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
I have no idea where the last three months have gone, there seems to have been all sorts of reasons stopping me getting out and wetting the line.

Now I have the opportunity to go fishing on Tuesday. My problem is I can't decide what tactics to use. I had planned to use pole and pellet feeding very lightly, but that was weeks ago. Now the weather is warming up a bit should I reconsider?

I plan to be fishing a commercial (Beaver Fishery) that has ten different lakes, so plenty to choose from. I am not match fishing, just a day by the lake.

Ralph.

Just go with yer gut instinct on the day mate, try float fishing for a while perhaps to start off with and if struggling then fan cast a small bomb around the swim to try a connect with any fish :thumbs:

I used know beavers reasonable well and used to fish there quite regularly when I lived in Croydon, was only about 45 mins away, I haven't fished it for a long while now though

Be lucky