how we used to fish Jack Hargreaves

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

lambert1

Reaction score
I second that. I never missed Out of Town when it was on, in the hope that Jack would be fishing for part of the program. I have read his books too and he was a real character. No one else in my family fished, so it was like listening to a kindly uncle. Happy days:)

thames mudlarker

Reaction score

Nice one Chrissh,

I've watched all of em before but is still nice to sit and watch, reminds me of some of the very basic ways that I fish me being a bit old school and all that :D....lols

Thanks for sharing Mate :thumbs:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I second that. I never missed Out of Town when it was on, in the hope that Jack would be fishing for part of the program. I have read his books too and he was a real character. No one else in my family fished, so it was like listening to a kindly uncle. Happy days:)

I'm not sure I was into fishing when Out of Town was broadcast but like you I vividly remember hoping for a fishing part in the show and when it didn't happen got very disappointed. Must have been Jack that inspired me to go fishing.

lambert1

Reaction score
Thanks Jerry, way before my time on here and I will enjoy going through it very much.:w