Venue recommendations needed

tigernut

Reaction score
I am again looking for a private/syndicate lake/s within an hour or so roughly of South Yorkshire, need one that is fairly priced and importantly one where you can get your vehicle behind the peg, I need this due to disability.
Don't necessarily need one stocked with 40lbers but would be happy catching twenties and the occasional thirty if possible.
I was looking around last year for a likely venue but just could not find the right one so if anyone can give me any suggestions I would really appreciate it, been carping over twenty years now so know what I am doing etc, also willing to learn from others when I can.

Tight Lines !

greenie62

Reaction score
This one is not far off the M6 - maybe outside your range depending on how fast you drive! - probably more suited for an overnighter or a weekend session: Wyreside Lakes Fishery and Camp Site, Forton, Lancaster,

The website gives a fairly good idea of what it looks like and the Disabled-friendly facilities. Not cheap - but very well run! Bring an extra jumper - it gets cold up there!:eek: