Preston float rod

tincle

Reaction score
Hello folks does anyone know anything about Preston's dream power 13ft rod as I have been given one but can't find any info about it. Thanks

robcourt82

Reaction score
I first remember the preston dream rods from years ago when I worked in a tackle shop. They were a good rod back then but I would guess there have been a few different models from the originals so which model you have is anyone's guess. To be honest though, preston have never made a bad float rod. They might not have the same following as other brands but they are good rods and I'd be very pleased if I was given one.

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
I first remember the preston dream rods from years ago when I worked in a tackle shop. They were a good rod back then but I would guess there have been a few different models from the originals so which model you have is anyone's guess. To be honest though, preston have never made a bad float rod. They might not have the same following as other brands but they are good rods and I'd be very pleased if I was given one.

Absolutely, I totally agree here 100 %,

As far as I'm aware of Preston never made a bad rod, I can well remember these dream rods and are nice rods,

I'd most definitely be happy in using one :D

tincle

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies gents . I will give the Rod a try on the river for a bit trotting, I might get lucky and catch a Chub or two.