Hour To Kill.

mikench

Reaction score
you just managed it! How I wish i could just go fishing with a made up rod in my hand and a lure! It takes me an hour to either take all my kit or to decide what i don't need really!

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
Had an hour of light left. Did I catch anything?
Thanks For Watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmSzoFwD2Us

Well done fella, but as mentioned before you really need to learn how to use the reel winding with yer left hand ( the normal way ) winding with yer right hand is just so cack handed chopping and changing hands during the fight of fish is quite possibly causing you lost fish :rolleyes:

Honestly mate, spend a few days using the reel with yer left hand and the chances are you'll probably prefer it in the end :thumbs:

It's just so much easier :D

Be lucky

rodreelllurefish

Reaction score
you just managed it! How I wish i could just go fishing with a made up rod in my hand and a lure! It takes me an hour to either take all my kit or to decide what i don't need really!

Thanks For Watching Mike. I was running out of time so I pre rigged a few plastics and chucked a tray of lures in the bag and worked with what I had. This river is only a 10min drive from where I live.

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

Well done fella, but as mentioned before you really need to learn how to use the reel winding with yer left hand ( the normal way ) winding with yer right hand is just so cack handed chopping and changing hands during the fight of fish is quite possibly causing you lost fish :rolleyes:

Honestly mate, spend a few days using the reel with yer left hand and the chances are you'll probably prefer it in the end :thumbs:

It's just so much easier :D

Be lucky

Ok. I will give it ago. Can't promise anything :). Thanks For Watching.