37c.JPG

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nah mate, it's laughing cos it can see the boilies in yer turn-ups!!!

Lovely fish mate..................

GertR

Reaction score
WELL DONE FROTHEY.

KEEP EM COMING ???????

F

Frothey

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Nah mate, it's laughing cos it can see the boilies in yer turn-ups!!!</blockquote>

I left my lucky fishing trousers at home so didn't want to get my jeans dirty!<blockquote class=quoteheader>Nathan wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Bloomin heck - that's a proper lump!!</blockquote>

I thought I was wearing shorts and it was hanging out again......

Peter Ades

Reaction score
Great Catch Mate /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif what was the weight ?????

F

Frothey

Roto - that couldn't be more insulting, seeing as I'm half Polish..... I'm not even wearing lederhosen<blockquote class=quoteheader>Peter George wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>cracking fish frothey how big was it ?.</blockquote>
37.08.... holiday fish.....

C

Cakey

I thought the 37c and the 37m gave it away.........................nice fish mr Frothey

F

Frothey

yep. did the last trip of the season..... mans fishing lol! i proved what a girlie drinker i am as well hahahaha

definately the last time i go.... though i think i've said that before a couple of times /forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

in the words of Andy "yeah, i know..."

there's allsorts in there, the round coconuty ones with the liquorice centre's are my favourite.