Derek Gibson.

flightliner

Reaction score
I'd noticed Derek didnt seem to be posting too so gave him a call. He's ok , but has been better but he's still out there at times doing what he enjoys the most which is good .
I did notice a few weeks back that he was looking in when I opened "quick links" .
I hope he's doing nothing less than having a short break from FM and comes back refreshed and ready to continue to feed us all with his thought provoking new posts/threads!!
C'mon Derek, b' avin ya !!!
Mick.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Derek's posts are always worth a read, he's probably forgotten more about lure fishing than most of us know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Derek Gibson

Reaction score
Many thank's for the thoughts guys. The truth is these last few months have been a pain in the jacksie, literally. Most of which have been spent on my back, with little inclination for anything. But touch wood and whistle there has been a noticeable improvement over the last week or so. I even walked up the garden to my greenhouses yesterday.

So for those of you that get amusement from my ramblings, watch this space, for those who don't ''tough''.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really to glad to read that you are on the mend Derek.
and look forward to seeing your new threads as soon as you feel up to it my friend.

Last edited:

rayner

Reaction score
Many thank's for the thoughts guys. The truth is these last few months have been a pain in the jacksie, literally. Most of which have been spent on my back, with little inclination for anything. But touch wood and whistle there has been a noticeable improvement over the last week or so. I even walked up the garden to my greenhouses yesterday.

So for those of you that get amusement from my ramblings, watch this space, for those who don't ''tough''.

Glad you're feeling a little better, get back you are missed.

mikench

Reaction score
Great to see you back Derek! What is it like to be popular? :) Not only does Derek produce popular posts , just the mention of his name produces another!! Long may it continue!

Last edited: