Licence dodger!

no-one in particular

Reaction score

Bet you all thought something else.
My mate took this, what are the odds, he only had one leg. "Disabled badge holders only". Sorry not fishing, just some light relief.:)

Last edited:

soft plastic

Reaction score
Comical picture, although without wanting to take anything away from it, it's very common for gulls to stand like this. I know it gives the illusion it only has the one leg, but often that is the case..an illusion.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

theartist

Reaction score
Comical picture, although without wanting to take anything away from it, it's very common for gulls to stand like this. I know it gives the illusion it only has the one leg, but often that is the case..an illusion.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

This is true it's a red herring.................................................gull

robtherake

Reaction score
On the subject of gulls, on my morning drive along the coast to Redcar, I often see herring gulls frantically paddling their feet on the roadside verges - presumably they're "worm charming". The black-headed gulls look on without joining in, like wallflowers at the school dance.:D

Yes, they're really doing a rain dance!

https://animalbehaviouraberdeen.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/seagull-rain-dance.html

Last edited:

sagalout

Reaction score
From Wikipedia "gullible" has been removed from the Oxford English dictionary because it has fallen out of common usage.