What next?

fishplate42

Reaction score
Bendless hooks? The fish welfare brigade are lobbying for bendless hooks. Not content with getting rid of the barb, they now want to move towards the use of hooks with no bend in them. Apparently they are tied on with the point facing back up the line and a short hair holding the bait.

Apparently, the fish sucks in the bait and as it tries to reject it the point will catch in the lip. sounds a bit far fetched to me. Has anybody tried these new bend-less hooks?

Ralph.

soft plastic

Reaction score
Bendless hooks? The fish welfare brigade are lobbying for bendless hooks. Not content with getting rid of the barb, they now want to move towards the use of hooks with no bend in them. Apparently they are tied on with the point facing back up the line and a short hair holding the bait.

Apparently, the fish sucks in the bait and as it tries to reject it the point will catch in the lip. sounds a bit far fetched to me. Has anybody tried these new bend-less hooks?

Ralph.
What's the date today? Oh, yeah...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

mikench

Reaction score
I listened to the news headlines on the radio at7.00 and thought each one reflected April 1st:)