Middy/ Codex chair

mikench

Reaction score
I posted some time ago about my collapsing legs on my Robochair sold/ manufactured by the above. I followed the advice of ,I think S-Kippy and reversed the spring and clip and this worked for a while.

I was asked by Codex to leave my chair at my local tackle shop and they would ask their rep to call and colllect it for examination. This I did about 3 weeks ago. The chair was bought by my daughter in December 2015 as a present for me and I really liked it. It was out of warranty but Codex have told me by email that there was a manufacturing fault for which they are very sorry, and that they are going to give me a brand new replacement. My local tackle shop left a message today( whilst I was pursuing those Tinkas) that it had been delivered to them and I could collect it. The shop was impressed too!

I call this very good service and customer care which deserves a mention . I could not have asked for more. Needless to say I have no connection to the company!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Needless to say I have no connection to the company!

How do we know that??....I put it to you that you may well own the company and are doing an under cover sales pitch ;) :D.

mikench

Reaction score
Just collected my replacement chair; all brand new and up to date with all the accessories. I can recommend this company and no I am not the chairman nor the owner and not even a shareholder;)

I am well pleased. Excellent public relations deserve mention as it is rare these days of internet purchasing!

Shall I do a Victor Kyam:rolleyes:

B

binka

Shall I do a Victor Kyam:rolleyes:

Now that brings back memories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf22bddvLnc

Apparently...

He bought the company as his wife had an embarrassing facial hair issue and that was the only thing that solved it, the tragedy of it all was that it cost Victor far more than what he forked out for the company after he got quite enthusiastic about using it in other places.

You know...

Such as in the kitchen and the conservatory, which culminated in Mrs Kyam filing for divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour, notably shaving rash.

Some of the above may not be entirely true :)