River wye membership

mvwales

Reaction score
I am looking at getting a yearly membership on the wye, I have narrowed it down to two possibilitys there the ross on wye angling club which has 6 miles of wye fishing and then theres angling dreams with the dream ticket with roughly five miles of differat streches (Upper Hill Court, Goodrich Court, Thomas Wood & Home) any one have any views or advice?
Thanks

sagalout

Reaction score
The Ross on Wye AC gives preference to locals and has a waiting list so depending on where you live you might not get membership. If you are local to Ross you probably won't get a ticket until February next year at the earliest.

The left hand bank opposite upper hill court (access via EC Drummonds farm) is available for £35 per year from Wye Angling, speak to Kevin.

Are Dream angling just acting as a ticket agency? Do they actually have control of any waters?

Jim Crosskey 2

Reaction score
What about Hereford and District AA? Loads of water from above the city of Hereford, through and downstream to Holme Lacy (not unbroken thought loads to go at). £50-something a year I believe? Tickets in the shop in Ross or either of the shops in Hereford.

mvwales

Reaction score
I live near abergaveny so monmouth, ross on wye and hereford are only a short journey away

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 ----------

Im not sure about angling dreams but I know you can fish as often as you like from january to december in season

ALuckyAngler

Reaction score
You can also try the BAA which have a stretch at Stacklands Kings Caple. I have fished there often and it's a nice stretch. Obviously with the BAA you also get access to most of the Severn and Warwickshire Avon. A bargain for £40.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk