Bit of a tidy up

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I decided that I'd tidy up my fishing shed, not a job I can trust to the maids

I found 6 half used tubs of pop up that were in a bag I've not used for at least 3 years

Also found was 20 pepperoni sticks that were long out of date , these I've cut into pieces put in a bait tub covered in sone chill oil I found and crab and blue cheese powder

Th chilli oil, and powders are somethings I vaguely remember having but have long since gone to the back if the shed only to be found years later

Last find was two half full bags of dog buscuits for floater fishing oh and several tins of cat food

It's worth trusting out your fishing gear and baits once in a while

Also found three packets of bait stops I have no meme ray f buying

john step

Reaction score
No long forgotten tins of caviar left over in the hampers?

maurice walsh

Reaction score
this job falls upon me this week, to say im dreading it is a vast understatement:eek: but in my defence, i blame swmbo!!! as her willynilly "ill just toss it in the shed and not tell him its here" attitude to my ebay/bobco, 1pound tackle etc etc buys are treated with disdain and derision !!! while pink and flowery "stuff" ( almost daily arrivals i might add ) for now 6 month old granddaughter holly jade is just short of god like devotion,,,, am i wrong in my thoughts or are double standards at play here????:wh here endeth my rant:D

mikench

Reaction score
Those bottles of Krug and Lafitte are not past their sell by date M'Lud so do not throw them out:rolleyes:

Philip

Reaction score
Strangely I found a packet of mini marshmellows in a bag in my shed that I had forgotten about. They were giving away these little plastic bags of them for free in a hot chocolate shop and I took a bag as I thought they would make good floaters.

Want to know the horrible part to all this ? ...well that was literally 10 years ago and they are still as soft and squidgy as the day I got them ....there must be THAT many chemicals in there that they simply never rot or go off.