fatfishtackle

xenon

Reaction score
Hi-anyone here dealt with these guys?-http://www.fatfishtackle.co.uk/
reason for asking is they have at least one item way below anyone elses price-since my usual principle is that anything which appears to be to good to be true turns out to be just so, thought i would ask around before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the trouble to reply.

xenon

Reaction score
Never used or heard of them, looking on the site I cant see anything massively below RRP what is it you were looking at?
nash groundhog brolly winter wrap-cheapest anywhere else is 124 quid-those guys have it at 94 quid?

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Why not go to a local tackle shop and tell them you've seen this item at £94 and could they match that price? Maybe without the shipping price a shop could at least get near the price and you'd get to inspect it first, not to mention that if it was faulty you could take it back without the hassle of repackaging it and shipping costs
Use it or lose it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've used this shop occasionally, based near Chartham in Kent. Well stocked leaning towards the carp angler. I get the impression it's a well run store with friendly helpful staff and I'm sure that product is priced either incorrectly or for a good reason. Get in before it goes if it's what you are after.

xenon

Reaction score
I've used this shop occasionally, based near Chartham in Kent. Well stocked leaning towards the carp angler. I get the impression it's a well run store with friendly helpful staff and I'm sure that product is priced either incorrectly or for a good reason. Get in before it goes if it's what you are after.
thanks-just wanted a genuine reveiw that these guys are legit.