New Holdall

yorkieman

Reaction score
I'm looking for a holdall and noticed a NGT Camo make on a auction site.
The price seems ok against the likes of Fox and Nash etc but what's the NGT like for quality ?

Thanks for any help.

rich66

Reaction score
I've a few items of NGT luggage, chair bag, tackle bag, reel cases. I'm happy with them stitching is good, material quality, zips etc all seem to be ok. I've had the chair bag for a year and it's stood up well to use. For the money I've paid I'm very happy with them. I've never bought any of the big name brands so I can't compare against them.

B

binka

I'm another fan of NGT, their quality seems great for the money and I've never had a bad piece of kit off them.

yorkieman

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback just the size to sort now.
At £17.95 seems very reasonable.

trotter2

Reaction score
Never had any of there gear .But a lot of anglers around my parts speak highly of them.

mikench

Reaction score
I have three of their large hold-all and a half dozen of their reel cases and they are brilliant , well made and great value for money! They get my vote:)

yorkieman

Reaction score
Once again thanks for the feedback it helps.

I've sent a message to the seller as the size was omitted and if suitable I'll purchase.
Using a seatbox at the moment for storage but its not very easy to carry and I don't require the actual seat as I bought a chair.

Noticed most anglers now carry Holdalls ( and the barrow things ) look good.

Wife has just sighed...lol.

mikench

Reaction score
It may be terminal Yorkieman and i know the symptoms!:wh

Bought all mine including a rod holdall from A***** at very keen prices. NGT aslo have website and i think sell direct. Worth having a look!

iain t

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with the range of luggage NGT sell. Strong well made and long lasting. If you scan the interweb you will find their luggage relabeled and costing more.
I have a large Carryall that I've had for many years made by them and it's wearing very well, even the zips are still working. I've also got a Shimano and Trekker bags that are not as well made and made with thinner cloth.

What put people off is they are known for cheap reels and rods, also they don't have an expensive name plastered on them.
If your not a tackle tart like me i say go for it and with the money you save buy some other kit with your savings.

Last edited: