Easy coaching.

dicky123

Reaction score
I delight in watching good fishing videos when not actually fishing.

But more and more tuition videos are being made on carp commercial waters, full of fish that even a noddy like me could catch?

Videos like this appear all the time. Learn to catch on the waggler, carp. Learn to catch on the quiver tip, carp. Learn new ground bait techniques, carp. Learn dobbing, no not sex! It goes on.

Really these people are not passing on any proper skills. Nothing about keeping quite, or when to fish into or on the back of wind.

Youtube is full of this type of video, I'm sure it cannot last. What do you think?

mikench

Reaction score
We need a few videos by experts with unique and impressive presentational skills! So, if Tigger and Binka are available I will happily play the plonker benefitting from their tuition and guidance and ensure that appropriate royalties are received!:)

We could produce a FM series of shorts!;)

Reaction score
I'd rather you stayed in long trousers please...:eek:mg:

rich66

Reaction score
TBH I just think a lot of it is indicative of today's society every thing must be now !! Plus the advertisements for certain brands. Those videos bore me who cares who makes the split shot and the float. Yeah say " I'm using a 3AAA waggler and a 3lb hook length with a size 16 hook" by all means but not the full brand name description and part numbers. I'd much rather see some proper watercraft, how to cast accurately & so it don't sound like a bouncing bomb hitting the water, but that's not always easy to make interesting.