AC/DC fish again

thecrow

Reaction score
The annoying thing is that they can be filtered out I think if the water companies were interested in spending the required amount, no wonder lots of youths I see are so effeminate :D The projected bill for this in 2012 was £30billion so I cant see it happening, I wonder how many of the public are aware that they are ingesting the pill and HRT when they drink tap water?

ken more

Reaction score
The annoying thing is that they can be filtered out I think if the water companies were interested in spending the required amount, no wonder lots of youths I see are so effeminate :D The projected bill for this in 2012 was £30billion so I cant see it happening, I wonder how many of the public are aware that they are ingesting the pill and HRT when they drink tap water?

"you are awful, but i like you":eek::wh

bracket

Reaction score
I am well aware of the dangers of tap water. I make sure any water I drink is liberally treated with hops, malt and barley. Pete.

no-one in particular

Reaction score

Hope it does not affect Bream, they are effeminate enough, mincing soppy floppy things.