wot boillies

quorky

Reaction score
wot boillies do u catch more on and flavour spring time /summer time /auturm time/ winter time

John Southgate

Reaction score
Roto's right!! Although I do use some brighter / fruitier ones this time of year. A lot of people rate yellow pineapple pop-ups... you've got to be confident with what you're using and get them in the right spot.

peter mayall

Reaction score
qourky.

no offence mate, but take the blinkers off. you need to think more, about your angling,

there is no one magic bait,there are hundreds,each one, works for someone at sometime.

just a few to remind you, maggotts,worms,cheese,bread,luncheon meat,cat food,

dog biscuits,

as the year moves on all fish have dietairy requirments they need to fullfill, so keep on

ringing the changes in what you offer ,

peter mayall

Reaction score
ok,let us see if we can sort you out with your boilies.

if you are fishing the same water all year round , stick to the same boilies, providing you can keep enough going into the water to keep the fish feeding through the colder months.

If that is not an option,you must look at alternatives. ie, high flavoured fluro pop ups,or go for good food based boilie,try using a dip,

If using 3 rods,try 1 rod on one of the many other baits i have mentioned previosly.

also if allowed on the water you fish,do what most of the big names in know do but never tell, use tiger nuts .and of course you could ask some of the guys on lake what they do, i have found that successfull winter fishing,means getting out there and perservering ,when it comes good you really feel great because of the work youve done

so quorky get out there try something and lets hear about it in march.

good luck and tight lines

quorky

Reaction score
45;8 the biggest to come out cambridgeshire.sorry mate me and me mates if one drops out he can sell his shaire

peter mayall

Reaction score
we have guests on our syn , could do that, but if its cambridgeshire its a bit far for an overnighter,pity ,would have enjoyed showing you a few winter tips

quorky

Reaction score
noits not asyn mate we all own the lake 14 of us got a share .if one leaves sum one buys his share .only two been sold so far to new peaple

stephen webb

Reaction score
As someone else has said, don't get to blinkered. After all fish are like us, they get bored of he same food all of the time (Having steak every meal would be great for awhile, but you would get bored with it).

Experiment and ring the changes!

peter mayall

Reaction score
quorky, hello again ,i thought you would have a result from your lake by now, after all the info you asked for on here , i have been champing on the bit waiting for your big catch results, or have you not been out yet,