Drennen feeder bomb

mikench

Reaction score
In the early days( not that long ago) I bought feeders because of their shape and variety without, it must be said, much appreciation of their true purpose . My collection includes the feeder bomb which I have never used. Is this to be used solely with maggots or can it be used with pellets and ground bait?

Last edited:

sam vimes

Reaction score
Here's what Drennan have to say about them.

Whilst there's little to stop you putting pellets or groundbait in them, they won't be ideal. Open ended, cage and method feeders are better bets for either.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the early days( not that long ago) I bought feeders because of their shape and variety without, it must be said, much appreciation of their true purpose . My collection includes the feeder bomb which I have never used. Is this to be used solely with maggots or can it be used with pellets and ground bait?

When I googled drennan feeder bomb the feeder which came up was a maggot feeder.
If you want a pellet feeder your probably looking at an open ended version or a method style version.

cassey

Reaction score
Can also be used to carry dissovable flavours/enhancers. Foam soaked additive and popped into bomb.

shane99

Reaction score
Can also be used to carry dissovable flavours/enhancers. Foam soaked additive and popped into bomb.

My thoughts as well

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

If not using it with maggots I need to add :)