maver reactorlite rod

robtherake

Reaction score
Which one? I have the 13ft No.1 match and the 12ft pellet waggler, which are decent rods; both are anti-lock blanks but the actions are completely different. The 13 footer is a good all-round waggler rod with a progressive action and the ability to deal with bigger fish when required, when it bends almost to the butt - a handy rod for mixed fisheries. The 12 foot 2-piece has a stronger, faster action without being a poker and has good pick-up on the strike. Incidentally, it also doubles as a light feeder rod, as I found out when I'd left my tip rod on the kitchen table.:D

hawb811

Reaction score
its the 13ft match, I'm actually going to use it on the canal with a pin, chub, bream, good perch and smaller fish down to gudgeon and daddy ruffe, an all rounder I'm after and ive been offered this rod

robtherake

Reaction score
If the price is right... mine was £50, second hand. The number 2 match might be more powerful than you need, so it's worth checking before parting with any cash.

If you're fishing at close range it could be ideal as the action's very forgiving.