They're fannying around with the river level site again

B

binka

For the good this time as it looks as though the graph on the GOV.UK site has reverted to something meaningful and which doesn't show alarming looking spikes when the river rises by 2" :rolleyes:

But for how long before someone tinkers with it again???

I know there are other and arguably better river level sites out there but for some unknown reason I always find myself reverting back to this one :confused:

sam vimes

Reaction score
For the good this time as it looks as though the graph on the GOV.UK site has reverted to something meaningful and which doesn't show alarming looking spikes when the river rises by 2" :rolleyes:

But for how long before someone tinkers with it again???

I know there are other and arguably better river level sites out there but for some unknown reason I always find myself reverting back to this one :confused:

The scales change depending on the average level. When the river is fairly consistently low, minor changes show significantly. When the river rises dramatically, the scale changes and the previous minor changes are smoothed out.

greenie62

Reaction score

dave m

Reaction score
the last time they changed it i lost the ability to see the graphic display on my phone, so now i only see the numbers with a big blank where the graph and map should be.

i have sent a very angry rant filled email in true victor meldrew style :mad: