Surfcasting using fresh bread from the bakery

azores_fishing

Reaction score
That's it guys fresh bread bought from the store 3 hooks on the main line and the weight at the end of the line and fish on . I was on the beach with the wife and kids on vacation and across side me those guys just hammering on the fish getting me all jealous , i just had do do something about it . The very next day there i was after a long time of frustrated fishing trips hammering on them too , i mean that was just what the doctor ordered two days in a row buckets full . I hope you guys enjoy the video .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXm82fbSVcc&t=94s

thecrow

Reaction score
Absolutely disgraceful advertisement for angling :mad::mad::mad: If you must keep some of your catch then at least show them some respect by despatching them quickly and humanly.

azores_fishing

Reaction score
Absolutely disgraceful advertisement for angling :mad::mad::mad: If you must keep some of your catch then at least show them some respect by despatching them quickly and humanly.

I kind off knew someone would say something like that , but who am i to tell those guys to kill their fish quickly when all of the local anglers do the same i would just be made funn off . Because i am also a spearfisherman i learned to kill the fish with the tip of the knife in the head and i do the same when rock fishing now , because in the old days i would let them die slowly just like the local guys .