Postimage upload problem, anyone?

nottskev

Reaction score
Hello. I've been using Postimage to upload pics to go on HDYGO posts and occasional posts about tackle, but all day today I've got the message "New uploads is temporarily disabled for maintenance". So even the fairly laboured business of getting pics on - take pic with phone/email pics to pc/transfer to my pics/upload to Postimage/transfer to FM post - has ground to a halt. Does anyone else use Postimage, and if so, have you had this problem today?

I appreciate FM and its members; it has added an enjoyable dimension to my fishing. But the photo business is a bit of a pain.

nottskev

Reaction score
Hmm Thanks Graham. So it's just me then. I'll try and relax, like that fine specimen of a dog.

john step

Reaction score
a>

Penguins.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Works OK now. I clicked the FORUM thingy. It didn't work as usual on the THUMBNAIL thingy.

nottskev

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. The problem mysteriously appeared, and mysteriously disappeared.

edsurf

Reaction score
Hello. I've been using Postimage to upload pics to go on HDYGO posts and occasional posts about tackle, but all day today I've got the message "New uploads is temporarily disabled for maintenance". So even the fairly laboured business of getting pics on - take pic with phone/email pics to pc/transfer to my pics/upload to Postimage/transfer to FM post - has ground to a halt. Does anyone else use Postimage, and if so, have you had this problem today?

I appreciate FM and its members; it has added an enjoyable dimension to my fishing. But the photo business is a bit of a pain.

uploading pics on this site is rubbish.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Just went in to postimage and all seem fine. The only difference I noticed a few days ago was that you now have to register (free) and have the option of albums................

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Postimage seems to be working again but for how long?

When I was having problems with it last night I received an email from
Photobucket?

Coincidence or fate?