A swim full of tiddlers?

lakhyaman

Reaction score
I was surfing the net looking for how to fish rivers in Bangladesh when I came across this. The next time PC, the Runner et al find themselves faced with a swim full of tiddlers they might do the opposition in as follows:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=waUd12xnmi8

Did not know where to put this but I thought some of you might like to see how the angle is used elsewhere.

All the best

Lakhyaman

B

binka

Excellent, that's whip fishing at its best :)

Not sure about goat intestine though, there are those over 'ere who squirm at chopped worm but I'm all for it!

I can't help thinking that there is a much more underlying priority to just catching fish in that clip...

The Runner

Reaction score
Cheers for that, could have done with something like that a few times on the Thames in the past...
Think the record bleak weights on the Wye would be under threat if that lad were to have a go.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Haven't been able to get tripe since the BSE panic, but that goat tripe looks as if it would hold a lot of sauce (Magic Pockets!) and a google of Goat tripe led to this: "Chakna — Indian spicy stew of goat tripe and other animal parts". Nice to know I'm not the first to think it.

I had to smile when, having chopped a groundbait that would gag a wolverine, the angler carefully picks a grass-stem out of the rice - wouldn't want anything nasty in the chum, would we?

That's a pretty elegant way of converting the cleanings from yesterday's meal into today's supper, with enough over to swap for some veg!

rubio

Reaction score
Packs of chicken guts are readily available in australia. Outfish prawns in many situations.

Molehill

Reaction score
Great clip, he was pretty quick! I found the advert for Dolmio pasta sauce in the middle of chopping entrails sequence a little incongruous.

jasonbean1

Reaction score
wouldn't it be great to see him fishing a uk river with a modern carbon whip and some sensas cloud