Santa list

mikench

Reaction score
''Tis the season to be merry ( silly) and whilst we wait for the wonderful Christmas quiz from Binka, what is on your list to Santa from a fishing perspective ?

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
''Tis the season to be merry ( silly) and whilst we wait for the wonderful Christmas quiz from Binka, what is on your list to Santa from a fishing perspective ?

Nowt on mine i'm afraid Mike....maybe some drennan superspades in 14 size lol.

nottskev

Reaction score

Some roach for the Derwent.

Some chub for the Trent

I've got enough gear to kit out several anglers - but more fish would be welcome :)

mikench

Reaction score
Some roach for the Derwent.

Some chub for the Trent

I've got enough gear to kit out several anglers - but more fish would be welcome :)

And I note you are still adding to it Kev! I too would like more fish so amen to that!:rolleyes:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You must want more than that from your beloved! Why I will buy you those!:rolleyes:

In all honesty Mike i've got plenty gear but simple things like floats, hooks and shot etc are always being used and lost so always in demand. I remember my dad always got socks at Crimbo and he always seemed to be happy with 'em.....I understand that now :D.

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
A bore hole for the club pool and the backing to run it (the borehole that is ) on the fish stakes we are ok althou certain members would like to flood the place with F1's (aint never going to happen) .

Other than that some hyper warm waterproofs that breath and are only as thick as a cotton shirt .

PG ...

sam vimes

Reaction score
A new pair of thigh waders. It's the closest to actual fishing gear that I could get past the family without raising objections. There's no chance whatsoever of any of the family buying me actual fishing tackle.:D

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing I really need is something to keep me warm and comfortable in the bivvy at night . . . . . .

Natalie Portman should fit the bill . . . . nicely ;)

B

binka

I honestly feel that my Christmas came early this year, following a rather risky life change which worked out better than I could have ever dreamt for.

With that in mind I will settle for a couple of days off with a crate or two of Spain's finest :w

Oh...

And a new rod or two, I have my sights set but it's a bit of a long shot at the moment :)

Philip

Reaction score
Last fishing related xmas present I can recall getting was a 14 foot shakey Alpha Match.

Twas the best xmas EVER. :D

mikench

Reaction score
Last fishing related xmas present I can recall getting was a 14 foot shakey Alpha Match.

Twas the best xmas EVER.

.......and don't let anyone tell you Santa doesn't exist Philip!;) Live the dream for as long as you can!:rolleyes:

Steve I could tell you were short of rods! :)