Christmas Party

F

Fred Bonney

A Christmas Party for all Barbel anglers members and non members of the Barbel Society.

It's Christmas time, what a better time for a get together, to meet new and old friends and for people to see the real side of barbel angling instead of from the other side of a monitor.

Ticket prices are £6 for members and £8 for non members which includes abuffet and quiz.There will be a BIG raffle too.

It's on Friday 12th December at the Doveridge Club. (I'll come back with the postcode)
The venue is a good size but the tickets are limited so whoever wants to come will have to contact the Barbel Society Staffordshire RO Dave Riley on 07875418838

F

Fred Bonney

post code is DE6 5NA
Directions
Travelling from Uttoxeter, leave A50 at Doveridge turn. At T junction turn Right. At mini roundabout go straight over onto Sand Lane. Venue is on the left after 1500 yards. The first premises is the village hall, the next is Doverage Village Club.
Travelling from Derby, leave A50 at A515 Ashbourne turn then follow local signs to Doveridge. In Doveridge village, turn left at mini roundabout onto Sand Lane, the venue is on the left after 150 yards.. The first premises is the village hall, the next is Doveridge Village Club.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's hoping that you enjoy yourself Fred; Which am sure that you will mate. And that yous get a great turn out in which yous deserve.

PS Fred; Go easy on the hard stuff LOL. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

G

Gary Knowles

they are a real friendly bunch down there...its sure to be a good night..

F

Fred Bonney

Jimmy, I shall not be there.

I am at a re-union do, with some 60's ex-workmates in da'west end of BIG L.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well mate; Have a good yin; But I also know that someone el,s will not be there /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif.hahaha