anyone in the market for a new chair?

B

binka

I can just see how long that would last with me, I bet they don't send me one to review :wh

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Bobco had the Nash Scope jacket for a very special £119
I just got mine for £34.99.

Last edited:

Philip

Reaction score
You SAVE £10 !

....I better rush out right away and get one. Better still a pair...

laguna

Reaction score

sam vimes

Reaction score
Can I just point out that that's the second generation of the Nash Moon Chair. They must have sold enough of the original for them to believe that a new version was a viable proposition.

Philip

Reaction score
Can I just point out that that's the second generation of the Nash Moon Chair. They must have sold enough of the original for them to believe that a new version was a viable proposition.

Are you quite sure its not the first generation chair that they have just rebranded "2nd generation" in an effort to rid themsemves of it ? :D

PS bit of an exclusive, I managed to get my hands on a sneak preview of the 3rd generation model due out soon..

philip-albums-misc-picture4981-chair2.jpg

Last edited:

sam vimes

Reaction score
Are you quite sure its not the first generation chair that they have just rebranded "2nd generation" in an effort to rid themsemves of it ? :D

Well, they brought the original version out last year. If they recalled the stock and chopped the legs down, you may be right.

Another Dave

Reaction score
Anyone know if the tummy pouch on the CarpLad 3000 mansize babygro takes the Nash hottie bottie?

Nash_Carpers_Hot_Water_Bottle.jpg

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Looks like ti would be very comfortable in the right circumstances but a bit of a summer only job i would say .. but i aint looking to replace my Korum chair so ...

PG /...