First Trip For 2018.

rodreelllurefish

Reaction score
Finally hit the water for my first trip of the year. Caught up with Adrian Webb for a river session. Water levels were low and clear. We still managed to lip a few fish, when I could stay on my feet. :wh :(
Thanks for watching & please hit the subscribe button.
Tight lines.
Clint.
YouTube

Last edited:

carlosd

Reaction score
Finally hit the water for my first trip of the year. Caught up with Adrian Webb for a river session. Water levels were low and clear. We still managed to lip a few fish, when I could stay on my feet. :wh :(
Thanks for watching & please hit the subscribe button.
Tight lines.
Clint.
YouTube

Lucky for some :) I still having managed to get out :(

Well done and have you got any pictures of your catches?

rodreelllurefish

Reaction score
Hi mate. I just added a link to the post of the video. For some reason the other link failed to come up. Cheers.

mikench

Reaction score
You look well Clint so I hope your prognosis is good and that the new year is a good one for you!:)

john step

Reaction score
Yes I echo Mikes words. Let us know how you are getting on. Pretty trout by the way.

rodreelllurefish

Reaction score
Thanks Lads. I am off chemo at the moment and i'm feeling ok. Always in pain but varies day to day. I have scans and bloods all the time to keep an eye on it as they have told me it's a manage thing as they will never be able to get rid of it. So when it starts going again they will put me back on chemo to try and stop it. They gave me a time frame and i'm not far off that mark. Heres hoping i can get a few more years in and prove them wrong. Miracles do happen. Thanks for watching the vid. Always in my happy place with a rod in my hand.