aldi fishing week

caelan

Reaction score
Morning tanglers
aldi have there fishing week starts today i have seen fishing //chairs waterproofs/rods/boots /gloves/go in an find a bargin tight lines everyone

mikench

Reaction score
I thought I would try Aldi on line so I ordered some neoprene socks which should be delivered tomorrow at no cost!:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought I would try Aldi on line so I ordered some neoprene socks which should be delivered tomorrow at no cost!:)

Used there online service once, can't fault it. But now I have an Aldi just a five minute walk from my house.:eek:mg:

Was thinking of getting a pair of those socks too, guess they'll make your feet sweat a lot being neoprene?

mikench

Reaction score
As long as they are warm John! I will try them with a thin pair of socks to absorb the sweat!:rolleyes:

fishplate42

Reaction score
It sells out quickly even here in London. I wondered down to my local Aldi this morning to buy a pair of their B&B. At 10AM, I managed to buy the last pair in my size! I also bought one of the Beanie hats which is thermal lined and cost £3.99. Great value for money.

The wellie boots look good value too (£20). No tackle on this sale, just a chair. They usually have a second bash at fishing gear, selling tackle, bags and bait etc. later in the year.

Edit: I have just looked at my new B&B and they differ from my original pair. Apart from the fact they are a darker green and the patches are a matching colour, the pockets are now zipped slit-pockets with a thermal lining - maybe that will work out even better than the patch pockets of my original pair.

Oh, no! I have just realised that my new B&B will not match my original jacket - can I been seen on the bank with a miss-match of greens?

Ralph :eek:mg:

Last edited:

john step

Reaction score
Just been in for a look in Lincoln. As suspected the sizes are just too small for a 6ft 2in tall bod like me.
Managed a pair of neoprene gloves in XL though. There was a chair that looked OK for the price.
I shall wait for the tackle shop sales adverts at the end of winter for a new bib and brace in decent large sizes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shame their £3-99 nappy changing mats don't come in olive green or camo.:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Much more mundane than that- my office!:)

Of course, I'd forgotten that solicitors are stuck in a bygone age and still heavily rely on snail mail and quill rather than email and keyboard.:D

mikench

Reaction score
I wish! The bags come from Royal Mail! Why do you think I'm retiring ! Do driverless cars have a similar resonance?;)