One for Ron

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Mark have you booked a day's fishing with him /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif, did you look at the price for one day's fishing on the Severn, £825 and that includes a cup of tea !

Thats what I call a BARGAIN!

Speci will take you out for a tenner /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
No Jeff,

This thread is just about the photography, some of the pictures on there are very good and free to look at.

I'm not one ofMatts biggest fans (although some of the stick he get on here is unjustified), weather or not his day trips are too expensive should be judged by how many bookings he gets...... I will add that I wouldn't pay that much for a day out with anyone!

The pictures are good though?

GreyFox

Reaction score
Cracking pictures.....

as for his fees, how much would it cost to spend a day with a big name in any sport?

Reckon you could get a day with Lee Westwood, Steve Gerrard or Kevin Peterson only 850 quid?

..doubt it.. no tea either, I bet!

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

M

MarkTheSpark

£825? Blimey. I can have loose-legged Lily for a whole day for that and still have enough left over for a fish supper. As Deanos would say.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Superb photographs.

Heck, im missing out, I take some on here out for nothing.

chub angler

Reaction score
Nice photos did they use a TFG camera/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif.

Day Breamer

Reaction score
Very nice photos.

I dont see why anyone would dislike Matt Hayes (or anyone else for that matter)unless he/they had done them a personal wrong doing.

He is a quality angler and i find him very entertaining...and he's from my neck of the woods too /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif