Rod holdall

JW

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rod holdall but everyone I see is either for ready made rods or poles. I need it to fit 5 unmade rods, also bonus if it has a pocket for brolly and landing net pole. Any recommendations?
Prefer not to spend a small fortune as well as I'm currently out of work.

Also, anyone know where I can source a bag for the 13ft drennan stick float rod? Got it at a decent price but came without a bag

Thanks in advance

cattyfatty

Reaction score
Korum All Rounder Holdall will suit you ,it cheap around £40 .
hold 5 rods unmade up and brolly pocket and rod rest pocket on the outside of the holdall ....

mikench

Reaction score
I have the Korum 5 rod quiver which holds easily two rods in tubes, a brolly, a couple of rod rests, a carp rod in a bag( for using a baitdropper) a landing net pole and various bits! It cost about £39 and is well made. If only I had the strength to carry it!:wh:thumbs::noidea:

mikench

Reaction score
No not at all! I was joking! The empty quiver weighs around a 1lb I would have said!

JW

Reaction score
Haha, fair enough, should do for lazy sessions on the river then. Cheers mike

mikench

Reaction score
They do a cheaper three rod version which is smaller and lighter when unladen but I thought the five rod gave me more scope. I just carry two rods in mine a Hardy float in its case and an Avon rod in a black tube. Have a look at one in your local tackle shop which is what I did.:)

JW

Reaction score
Thanks mike, I need the bigger version as when I'm done with slowly building up my tackle, I will have a stick float rod, 2 waggler rods one for silvers one for chub/barbel, feeder rod for silvers and an Avon rod so want to take them all down to the river so I can choose the method and species there and then.

mikench

Reaction score
My local shop agreed if I couldn't fit all I wanted in it( acting reasonably) I could return it! I haven't had to !:)

mikench

Reaction score
Like all NGT luggage these are well made and represent excellent value for money. I have two! However they are too short imo!

john step

Reaction score
Just taken delivery of a new Korum "all rounder". Takes 3 in tubes and/or 3 without tubes plus the usual pockets for brolly and bank sticks and internal quiver tip pocket. . Its my second and well pleased.

The first wouldn't have worn out so quick (5 yrs) if I had remembered to not put the points of bank sticks etc facing down to wear holes in the bottom.

I have put cut down plastic containers in the bottoms of the external pockets on this new one to remedy this.
Also done it on my rucksack after finding the pike tools poking through holes in pockets.

shane99

Reaction score
Another one for the korum all rounder holdall, have even squeezed a couple of made up rods in it just.