FEEDER FISHING ON THE CANAL- Ninoslav Žagar (eng.sub.)

ludi gnjida

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Here's an interesting video about FEEDER FISHING ON THE CANAL.Of course, with English translation! I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

fishplate42

Reaction score
Hi Ludi,

Great video, thank you! I really enjoyed seeing how you mix the groundbait and set your rigs. There is one thing in the translation that was wrong. What you call 'worms' we call Maggots here in the UK.

Ralph :thumbs:

ludi gnjida

Reaction score
Hi Ludi,

Great video, thank you! I really enjoyed seeing how you mix the groundbait and set your rigs. There is one thing in the translation that was wrong. What you call 'worms' we call Maggots here in the UK.

Ralph :thumbs:
Ohh...thank you very much sir! Maggots! :cool:

john step

Reaction score
Good fishing. More of a flowing river than a canal perhaps??

peterjg

Reaction score
The video was very very interesting: no litter, no bonfires, no piles of empty beer cans - so it can be done!!! Shame about the rig though which, if the main broke, would trap a fish!!!

jon atkinson

Reaction score
Interesting vid - quite a 'daunting' canal by UK standards - more Manchester ship than Leeds-Liverpool plus it sheds a different slant on EU angling to what is often perceived, which can hopefully be seen as positive...

ludi gnjida

Reaction score
Here we go again! ;)

[video=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlKgrBCITc0&t=52s [/video]

mikench

Reaction score
Sorry but I cannot open the link! I guessed you were from Croatia and found this which hopefully is yours!

YouTube

The link will not post for some reason; odd very odd!

mikench

Reaction score
I will try again!

YouTube

The above link which doesn't appear does do on my iPad when I create the post and again when I seek to edit it. The link disappears however when posted and I cannot work out why! I will try another link!

Last edited:

mikench

Reaction score
A music vid from YouTube which shouldn't show in the light of the above! If not can someone with technical knowledge explain why and suggest a solution. By the way I put up many links last week from YouTube without difficulty so what has changed?:confused:
YouTube
The link:

Not working!!

A link to the BBC below ! If it doesn't appear then I cannot post any links on my iPad!

New Zealand v England: England beaten by Black Caps - BBC Sport

Last edited: