Recent snow means youtube time

baldylux

Reaction score
I live in south east Wales so have been pretty much snowed in over the past few days. Only way to get my fix of being emersed in the world of angling has been to go on youtube.

Lots of choice but found a few that make me feel nostalgic and also dreaming about how i'd love my pleasure fishing to be.

Two that i have really enjoyed has been "Catching the impossible" and "A passion for angling". Seeing and hearing about secret estate lakes and the peaceful yet exciting atmosphere really makes me jealous.

Any other good ones on there you guys can recommend?

john step

Reaction score
I know its a bit old hat nowadays but I have both of those on DVD sets.

B

binka

Depending on how far your nostalgia stretches back, a YouTube search for 'Jack Hargreaves fishing' will throw up some arguably good results.

Along more recent lines this always tickles my fancy...

YouTube

If the video doesn't embed in the post just YouTube 'Small Stream Adventures - Urban Redfins - Jewels in the Grime'

baldylux

Reaction score
Depending on how far your nostalgia stretches back, a YouTube search for 'Jack Hargreaves fishing' will throw up some arguably good results.

Along more recent lines this always tickles my fancy...

YouTube

If the video doesn't embed in the post just YouTube 'Small Stream Adventures - Urban Redfins - Jewels in the Grime'
I'll take a look during the week mate.
I'm 42 this year and been fishing on and off since my early teens. Cutting my teeth on the canals and park pools of south Birmingham.
Plenty of other adventures as i've moved around. Carp syndicates near Tewkesbury and also Fairford. Just around the corner from Horcott lakes. Thats one place i love the look of but never actually got chance to fish. Especially now i'm living in Wales.

Watching these youtube videos has helped me make up my mind to get the Glamorgan anglers ticket instead of going to day ticket puddles/pools

seth49

Reaction score
Seeking shadows by Martin Bowler, is another one that goes with the first two mentioned.
I have all three sets on DVDs, must have another watch of these when I get time.