Of River Monsters fame...

laguna

Reaction score
Apparently the first thing Jeremy wade ever appeared in was?

Attack of the killer lampreys!

Blood_Lake_DVD_Cover.jpg

A Suffolk boy done good but..... I defy anyone to watch that film all the way through - Its ridiculous in the extreme.
It starts off with some guy at the waters edge who has his throat ripped out by, yes you guessed it... A killer lamprey!

That's as far as I got.
Let me know if anyone manages to get to where Jeremy (as Lamprey Expert) makes his debut appearance.

B

binka

I've seen the film Chris, cheesy is an understatement!

Wade appears briefly as some sort of expert who the local bods consult about the lampreys, at one point they burst through the plumbing in a toilet wall, another scene sees a bloke sit on the bog and a lamprey shoots up his jacksy and up out his mouth and in another scene they are flipping their way up the drive to a house and someone is strimming them :eek:mg:

Quite possibly the worst film I have ever seen...

By a country mile!

flightliner

Reaction score

Wade appears briefly as some sort of expert who the local bods consult about the lampreys, at one point they burst through the plumbing in a toilet wall, another scene sees a bloke sit on the bog and a lamprey shoots up his jacksy and up out his mouth and in another scene they are flipping their way up the drive to a house and someone is strimming them :eek:mg:

By a country mile!
I,ve heard of the film but never saw it.
After the success of Jaws a film was made of a truly humungous killer pike that was killing humans in the lake district that was a big flop.
It would be interesting who would be chosen as the consultant on another one if made today.

B

binka

It would be interesting who would be chosen as the consultant on another one if made today.

I bet I'd end up being the bloke who chucked out a 10lb carp attached to a tyre and chain, resulting in the landing stage breaking when 'Ol Croc made off with it :eek:mg:

'Can we go home now?'

laguna

Reaction score

By a country mile!

Good Lord!!!