Kissing fish.

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Kissing big fish can lead to unwanted attention!

image.jpeg

B

binka

It depends on the fish, if I think it will go no further than a quick peck then I'm not interested.

Full tongue exchanges are a different matter... :love:

nottskev

Reaction score
I could forgive some bod who's just won a big match PRETENDING to kiss a fish for a press photo, cheesey though the idea is. But kissing fish belongs to the whole creepy John Wilson fish-fondling and ogling scene, for me. I once fished next to a bloke who kept calling out "Come on! Come to daddy!" when playing a fish. Wtf?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd kiss a fish called...........

image.jpeg

lambert1

Reaction score
No way. No kissing, fondling or stroking. A careful returning them to their own world as quickly as possible. Having been rudely removed from their world to be mucked about with, is the final insult.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Kissing fish - not a chance! Almost as bad as those who find it necessary to laugh continually when playing a big fish or during the weighing of same....
I have also experienced the 'come to daddy' from an adjacent peg, usually accompanied by several whoa's' or 'he's off again'
and more false laughter!

Perhaps even worse are those who continually look up to see if you are watching as the loaded net is drawn in OR, goes out of his way to ensure you see the fish returned. I really must stop doing that..........................

chrissh

Reaction score
I bet some guys have had a snog thinking it was like kissing a wet fish, c'mon, fess up !:kiss::kiss:

I had to for queen and country

In my time Navy on shore leave we used to have compactions called grab a granny which I have won a few times.
A granny to an 18 year old would be anything over 30

fishcatcher60

Reaction score
It's the one thing that really pi$$es me off when your watching fishing program's on telly and they are constantly feel the need to kiss the fish.
John Wilson was the first one i seem to remember and it it seems to still be a popular thing to do.